Print Friendly Recipe
- Sweet Chef
- 1/2 box Pastina - La Florentine Pasta (BB size pasta)
- 1 - 20oz. chuck pinapple, drain and keep juice
- 2 cans mandarin oranges
- 8 oz (224 grm). marashino cherries cut into quarters
- 12 oz (336 grm). cool whip
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 Tbl. cornstrach
- 2 Tbl. lemon juice
- 2 eggs beaten
- Cook pasta as per directions, rinse well, cool.
- Mix cornstarch, flour, sugar, salt, eggs, lemon juice.
- Put in pinapple juice, 1 can mandarin oranges (drained).
- Cook until thick.
- Mix in pasta.
- Put in refrigerator over night.
- Cut up remaining fruit, drain overnight in refrigerator.
- Mix all together, add cool whip.
- Every bit worth the work!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.