Print Friendly Recipe
- A great spread for crackers, Rye party bread or bagle chips
- 16 oz (448 grm) can garbonzo beans
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) low fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced garlic
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped red onion
- Rinse beans under cold running water; drain well in collander.
- Place in food processor or blender container.
- Add remainder of ingredients and process until smooth.
- Spoon mixture onto lettuce leafs and garnish with chives.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.