Print Friendly Recipe
- Spicy South American Dish
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 1 can black beans
- 1 package spanish rice
- mild salsa and/or hummus (optional)
- Prepare rice as directed.
- Rinse black beans thoroughly using a colander.
- When rice is done, mix in rinsed beans.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve as main dish or side dish.
- Add hummus and/or salsa if desired.
- My friend Rebekah Woods makes this regularly. When I tried it I was hooked.
I make it at least once a week for my husband. He loves it. If you like it
spicier, try using medium or hot salsa.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.