Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded mozzarella
- In two separate bowls combine egg and water in one and parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in other.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture and the bread crumbs.
- Cook in oil just until brown on both sides.
- Arrange in greased baking dish.
- Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 5 more minutes.
- This is a very simple dish that I usually serve with rice. However sometimes I make this dish and serve it on sub rolls
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.