Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 to 6
- 4 to 6 chicken cutlets, pounded to desired thinness
- Homemade marinara sauce or store bought (TRY BARILLA)
- 1 pound whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Italian style bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying cutlets
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- Locatelli and Parmesan cheese, grated
- Spaghetti or pasta.
- Pound cutlets, I usually do this the night before and put in refrigerator. Rinse chicken well before pounding.
- Mix eggs and milk together in a large bowl, stir with whisk or fork.
- Pour breadcrumbs into another large bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, enough to cover bottom and then a little bit more so that cutlets won't stick while cooking.
- Dip cutlets into egg mixture and then into bread crumbs.
- Fry in pan until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, drain on paper towels.
- While you are cooking cutlets cook pasta according to directions or ala dente.
- When cutlets are done, place in a baking dish or on a cookie sheet.
- Heat marinara sauce, then cover each cutlet with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with locatelli and parmesan cheeses.
- Sprinkle mozarella cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven until cheese melts.
- Drain pasta, serve with leftover sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.