Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). cubed stewmeat
- 3 Tbs (45 ml). oil
- Divide into 2 portions:
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 1 fresh hot red chile
- Additional ingredients:
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- garlic to taste
- Brown cubed meat in oil.
- 1/2 Add of combined ingredients and water. Simmer 1/2 hour.
- Dip out some pot juices and mix with the peanut butter to thin to paste consitency.
- Add peanut butter-paste, the other half of combined ingredients and garlic (to taste) back to pot.
- 1/2 Simmer hour or until meat is tender.
- I don't know if this is the recipe you are looking for, but you can't
deny that it's a hearty one using peanut butter!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.