Print Friendly Recipe
- Basic chicken fajita recipe
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). each:
- powdered garlic
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chicken broth
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin lengthwise slices
- flour tortillas
- chopped tomato
- Fry the onion and pepper in the heated oil.
- Add the spices and broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and return to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer until the chicken is done.
- Serve in heated flour tortillas with chopped tomato.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.