Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups (950 ml) chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 (15-1/2 oz (434 grm).) can northern beans, drained
- 2 (14-1/2 oz (406 grm).) can chicken broth or 14-1/2 oz (406 grm). of water with 2 chicken boullion cubes added
- 2 (11 oz (308 grm).) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 4 oz (112 grm). (1 cup) shredded monterey jack cheese
- Heat butter in saucepan.
- Add onion, cook 2 to 3 minutes on low.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle with cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.