Print Friendly Recipe
- A very moist cake
- Lee Anna
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 dash salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Add 2 eggs to mixing bowl and beat slightly.
- Add bananas, vanilla , sour cream and butter. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients all at once. Mix.
- Pour into greased 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes.
- This recipe can be cooked in a loaf pan, but you should increase cooking
time to 1 hour.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.