Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs (30 ml). butter or margarine, cut in pieces
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 2 cups (475 ml) Stove Top Chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbs (30 ml). melted butter or margarine
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dillweed
- Stir cut butter into hot water in bowl till melted.
- Add stuffing crumbs, red pepper, & egg. Stir till moistened.
- Pound each chicken breast to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Spoon stuffing evenly on chicken breasts.
- Roll tightly & secure with toothpicks.
- Place in greased baking dish.
- Brush with melted butter & sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 30 - 35 minutes or till cooked through.
- Heat soup, water & dillweed in saucepan.
- Serve over chicken.
- This is an easy dish fit for company. The dillweed gives this a
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.