Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). rump steaks
- 1 cup (225 ml) soy sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) Teriyaki sauce
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). corriander
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). catsup
- 1 cup (225 ml) Worcestershire
- 2 tsp (10 ml). liquid smoke
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- Slice steaks to desired thickness.
- Place in plastic zipper bags or shallow bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning meat at least once.
- Place on dehydrator trays and dehydrate until done, 4 to 18 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.