Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 cups (1900 ml) spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) slivered almonds
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) bacon grease
- Beat egg.
- Combine egg,sugar, vinegar, salt and bacon grease in pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture reaches boiling point.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, toss with salad ingredients.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.