Print Friendly Recipe
- A Love
- 2 oz (56 grm) dry red wine
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) minced green onions
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) + 1 tsp (5 ml) oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) allspice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) coriander
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 4 chicken breasts
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken until mixture forms a paste.
- Rub evenly over chicken; cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil chicken on rack 10-15 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.