Print Friendly Recipe
- Boneless Pork Chops One Pan Meal
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 sliced carrots
- 8 quartered red potatoes
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). fresh green beans (may use canned,but add last 10 min.)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can water (use tomato can)
- In skillet brown pork chops and onion (spray with vegetable spray).
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Add a little more water if needed to just cover everything.
- Cover and simmer one hour or until done.
- Very easy one dish meal.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.