Print Friendly Recipe
- Leah Gamble
Serves/Makes:18 med. muffins
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 2 cups (475 ml) mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine,melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease muffin tins.
- In large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- In small bowl, blend bananas, melted butter, milk and eggs.
- Add banana mix to flour mix,stirring with fork just until blended. Do not overmix.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.