Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 pork chops
- 1 head of green cabbage, sliced and chopped coarsely
- 1 large onion sliced halfwise
- black pepper, to taste
- soy sauce or teriyaki sauce, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil to fry chops (enough to cover bottom of pan)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sherry (if desired)
- In a large frying pan or electric frying pan, cook chops in oil till browned. Remove from pan.
- Cook cabbage and onions in same frying pan in pork juices, when half cooked, return chops to frying pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover and simmer for about 45 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Turn chops during cooking time to prevent sticking.
- Add soy sauce or teriyaki to pork chop mixture about 15 minutes before serving.
- Let simmer.
- Add sherry at same time as sauce.
- Serve pork chops seperately, and then serve cabbage mixture on side as a topping for the pork.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.