Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). country-style or regular ribs
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). celery seed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder
- dash cayenne pepper
- Layer ribs in pot.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Cover pot and place on base.
- Heat at setting 3 1/2 for 6 to 8 hours (low simmer).
- Skim fat from juices before serving.
- Any ribs that I cook, I pre-boil in one liter of Ginger Ale.
This gives a good flavor and boils out most of the fat.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.