Print Friendly Recipe
- Beautiful presentation
- Angela Creighton
- Creamy Anchovy Dressing:
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 can (2 oz (56 grm).) flat anchovies, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbl. chopped chives
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh asparagus spears, cooked crisp-tender and chilled
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pea pods, cooked crisp-tender and chilled
- 1 jar (6 oz (168 grm).) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- Boston lettuce
- For dressing, combine all ingredients in blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least one hour (overnight is preferable) to blend flavors.
- Halve avocados; peel and pit.
- Cut into chunks into a medium bowl.
- Toss with lemon juice.
- Line a large platter with lettuce.
- Arrange vegetables on top.
- Pour dressing into serving bowl and pass with or drizzle over arranged salad.
- This was made as part of the menu for a gourmet club.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.