Print Friendly Recipe
- Accompanied with Spicy Ginger Sauce
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:Serves 8 to 10
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 Japanese eggplant
- 1 red onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp (5 ml). minced garlic
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). balsamic vinegar
- 1 pkg. wonton wrappers (3 x 3")
- water for sealing wrappers
- peanut oil for sauteeing
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) water
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) soy sauce
- SPICY GINGER SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sherry wine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chopped red pickled ginger
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mirn (Oriental cooking wine)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chili garlic sauce
- Slice vegetables lengthwise.
- Brush with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill until just tender.
- Finely dice.
- Combine vegetables with garlic and vinegar.
- Mix well.
- On a kitchen towel, lay out wonton wrappers.
- Place small amount of vegetable mixture in center of each.
- Brush outside edges of wrappers with water.
- Bring all points to center and press all seams together to close.
- Bring saute pan to medium heat.
- Add oil to coat pan.
- Saute potstickers until light brown on bottom.
- Add water and soy sauce to pan and cover.
- Steam until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with Spicy Ginger Sauce.
- To prepare sauce, whisk all ingredients together.
- 1/2 Chill hour before serving.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.