Print Friendly Recipe
- Tasty way tenderize and serve pork chops
- Carol Welte
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 boneless pork chops, fat removed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cider vinegar
- In skillet coated with vegetable spray, brown chops on both sides.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- While chops are browning, mix together orange juice, brown sugar, marmalade and vinegar.
- Pour over chops.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 45 to 50 minutes till tender.
- Place chops on plates and spoon sauce over meat.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.