Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 pkg yeast
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 4 cups (950 ml) white flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). feta cheese, in chunks
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) parsley, chopped
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). mozzarella cheese, cubed
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pepperoni, sliced
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, sliced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) oregano, ground
- Fit metal blade into food processor.
- Add all dry ingredients and olive oil.
- Slowly add water while processing on KNEAD, until dough forms a ball.
- Place dough in an oiled bowl and let rise 1 to 1-1/2 hours, covered.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix cheeses, meats, vegetables, 1 egg, and herbs.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll each half into 6-inch circles.
- Spoon filling over 1/2 of each circle, leaving edges free for sealing.
- Fold dough over filling and press edges together.
- Place on baking sheet, slit tops (for escaping steam).
- Brush with egg beaten with 1 tbsp (15 ml) water.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.