Print Friendly Recipe
- "Jo H" (Internet Recipe Exchange site)
- 2 cups (475 ml) Flour
- 1 pkg Yeast
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) Milk, warm
- 1/2 pound Ham, chopped
- 1/2 pound Pepperoni, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) Mozzarrella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (225 ml) Peppers (any kind), chopped
- Mix flour, yeast, egg, oil and milk.
- Shape into a loaf and let rise about 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough mixture.
- Combine ham, pepperoni, cheese and peppers.
- Spread mixture over dough mixture.
- Roll into a loaf shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter half way through baking.
- Optional: Sprinkle with 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese after brushing the butter on the loaf.
- Hint: A shortcut for the bread is to use either a hot roll mix or frozen bread loaves.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.