Print Friendly Recipe
- Searchable Online Archive of Recipes Internet site
- 6 Potatoes, peeled, cubes
- 2 Leeks, washed, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 Ham bone
- 1 Carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk Celery, sliced
- 4 cubes Chicken bouillion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Parsley flakes
- 4 cups (950 ml) Water
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 can Evaporated milk (13-oz)
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Put all ingredients except milk and chives in crockpot.
- Cook on low 10 to 12 hours or high 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir in milk in last hour.
- Serve topped with chives.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.