Print Friendly Recipe
- Searchable Online Archive of Recipes Internet Site
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 32 oz (896 grm). spaghetti sauce
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). box lasagna noodles
- 20 oz (560 grm). mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 oz (280 grm). cheddar cheese, shredded
- 32 oz (896 grm). small-curd cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Thoroughly drain spinach.
- Mix together spinach, cottage cheese and eggs in medium bowl.
- Set aside one can of the tomato sauce.
- Set aside 8 oz (224 grm). of the mozzarella cheese.
- In large roasting pan (about 11 inches wide x 16 inches deep), layer the ingredients (about 3 to 4 layers), in the following order:
- spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce
- lasagna noodles
- spinach mixture
- mozzarella cheese
- cheddar cheese
- Finish off the top with reserved tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle on reserved mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife or fork can easily be inserted in the noodles.
- Allow to firm for 15 minutes before serving.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.