Print Friendly Recipe
- Internet Site cites The Hearst Corp as publisher of a book
- 1 lb (.5 kg). zucchini, diced
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). margarine or butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried oregano leaves
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package part-skimmozzarella cheese, sliced
- Place 2 tbsp (30 ml). margarine/butter in nonstick 12-inch skillet; melt over medium heat.
- Cook zucchini, broccoli, oregano, and 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and toss until wilted.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- In medium bowl, mix ricotta and eggs with fork; set aside.
- Prepare lasagna noodles as label directs; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Melt 3 tbsp (45 ml). margarine/butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt, until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- In prepared 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish, layer half of lasagna noodles, half of ricotta mixture, half of vegetable mixture, and half of mozzarella.
- Top with half of sauce, then with remaining noodles, ricotta, and vegetable mixture.
- Spoon remaining sauce over vegetable layer.
- Arrange remaining mozzarella on top.
- Bake lasagna 40 to 45 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Nutrition, per serving: about 460 calories; 21 g fat; 98 mg cholesterol;
550 mg sodium.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.