Print Friendly Recipe
- Vince Tyler of Carlucci in Rosemont (Chicago) , IL
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Sugar
- 2 Egg yolks
- 2 ounces Cream cheese
- 5-3/8 ounces Mascarone cheese
- 3 tsp (15 ml) Marsala wine
- 7 oz (196 grm). Heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups (475 ml) Espresso or strong coffee
- 1 oz (28 grm). Additional Marsala
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Additional sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Warm water
- 24 French-style ladyfinger cookies
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Powdered sweetened cocoa mix
- Cream mixture:
- In an electric mixture, prepare cream mixture by whipping sugar and egg yolks on high speed until pale yellow and thick.
- With mixer on medium speed, add cream cheese and whip until smooth.
- Add mascarpone and Marsala.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Expresso mixture:
- Combine espresso, additional Marsala, sugar and warm water.
- Dip ladyfingers in espresso mixture.
- Place one layer of dipped ladyfingers on bottom of serving platter.
- Top with one layer of cream mixture.
- Add another layer of dipped ladyfingers.
- Top with a second layer of cream mixture.
- Sift sweetened cocoa over top.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.