Print Friendly Recipe
- Searchable Online Archive of Recipes
- 1 cup (225 ml) onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1 10.75 oz (301 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). parsley, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). butter or margarine
- 1 lb (.5 kg). crawfish tails
- 3 cups (700 ml) rice, cooked
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml). lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 2 white bread slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In large saucepan, cook onions, bell pepper and garlic in butter until crisp-tender.
- Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in soup, rice, parsley, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Add bread soaked in milk.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into buttered shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.