Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipes made with ground beef
- Bobb1744@aol.com/MasterCook via SOAR Internet site
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 4-1/2 oz (126 grm). can deviled ham
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). onions, grated
- 2 cups (475 ml) soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). allspice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml). flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). catsup
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dried dill weed
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- Combine beef and ham with milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, salt, allspice and pepper.
- Shape into meat balls about 2 inches in diameter.(If desired, meat balls may be formed smaller as appetizer size.)
- Carefully arrange meat balls in slow-cooking pot (crockpot).
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Stir in flour that has been dissolved in 1/4 cup (60 ml) water.
- Add catsup and dill weed.
- Cook on high for 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Turn heat off and stir in sour cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.