Print Friendly Recipe
- Teresa Martinez
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 3 cups (700 ml) grated carrots
- 1 cup (225 ml) pecans
- 1 six ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 six ounce package confectioners' sugar
- Combine oil and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and add to eggs.
- Fold in carrots and nuts.
- Grease and flour three 9 inch cake pans.
- Pour in batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes.
- Beat frosting ingredients.
- Frost the cake.
- Passed down through three generations to me. This has always been my
favorite cake that my mom baked while I was growing up.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.