Print Friendly Recipe
- Salmon cakes with dill sauce
- Betty Crocker
- 2 slices white bread (crusts removed), torn into small pieces
- 1 can (7 3/4 ounces) salmon, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- Dill sauce:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). dried dill weed.
- Mix bread, salmon, egg, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt.
- Shape into 3 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry patties until golden golden brown on both sides, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Top with dill sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.