Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). olive oil
- 2 14-1/2 oz (406 grm). cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). lemon juice
- 7 oz (196 grm). thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup (225 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can sliced ripe olives (optional)
- Garnishes: lemon slices, green onions, fresh parsley, sprigs
- Saute garlic in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet until tender.
- Add tomatoes, basil, garlic, and oregano; saute 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Toss together tomato mixture, pasta, cheese, and, if desired, olives.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish, if desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.