Print Friendly Recipe
- One double pie crust
- 1 dozen Ritz crackers
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). cream of tarter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees (250 C.).
- Place one pie crust in a pie pan.
- Break crackers into pieces (about 4 per cracker.)
- Place crackers over the crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the crackers.
- Seal on the topcrust and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Punch holes in your top crust like you would for a fruit pie.
- Note: for my 9 inch pie plates, I usually go 1 1/2 times the ingredients.
- I got this recipe from my mother several years ago. I don't know where
she got it. Probably, from a co-worker.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.