Print Friendly Recipe
- Melody McAllsiter
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans, walnuts, or almonds
- 18 Rhodes frozen "white roll dough" rolls
- 1 3-1/2 oz (98 grm). pkg of butterscotch "cook & serve" pudding
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed brown sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- Butter, or spray, the sides of a bundt pan.
- Sprinkle nuts in bottom.
- Place frozen rolls on top of nuts.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix evenly over rolls.
- Mix melted margarine, brown sugar, and cinnamon together and drizzle evenly over the top.
- Cover with a towel and let rise 8 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Invert onto a plate to serve.
- Use as many rolls as will fit in the pan generously in one layer. I set them
on their sides to fit more. This recipe is from my great aunt, and my
mother just shared it with me. mmmmmmm! watch them the last 10 min.
or so, you may need to put loose foil over the top. Loosen the sides
before you invert it.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.