Print Friendly Recipe
- Like sloppy joes but better
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt (or less)
- 1 cup (225 ml) ketchup
- Fry meat until brown; drain off grease.
- Add all ingredients and simmer covered about one hour.
- Spoon into fresh rolls.
- This is great for a quick meal with a side salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.