Print Friendly Recipe
- I Dunno
- 1 (6-1/2 oz (182 grm).) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 oz (224 grm).) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). soy sauce
- 1 pkg. wonton skins
- Vegetable oil for deep fat frying
- In medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients except won ton skins and oil.
- Place one tsp filling in the center of each wonton skin.
- Moisten edges with water.
- Fold each skin in half to form a triangle; press edges to seal.
- Pull bottom corners of triangle down and overlap slightly.
- Moisten one corner with water and press to seal to other corner.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Deep fry several wontons at a time, turning once, until both sides are golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce or hot mustard sauce.
- TIP: Extra Crab Rangoon appetizers may be frozen after frying. To reheat, place on ungreased baking sheet; heat in 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 15 minutes.
- Hope this helps...I Dunno
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.