Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson
Serves/Makes:Makes one large loaf
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) mashed banana
- 2 Tbs (30 ml). orange juice
- Grated rind of one orange
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- Cream sugar and oil.
- Add bananas, orange juice and rind.
- Add eggs.
- Sift together flour, salt, soda and baking powder.
- Add to egg mixture.
- Add vanilla, pecans and raisins.
- Pour into a large loaf pan, greased.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- This is a really good banana nut bread. I have used this recipe for many
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.