Print Friendly Recipe
- Mom's recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 lb (.5 kg). medium noodles, cooked
- 1 lb (.5 kg). small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- 1/4 butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) white raisins
- 7 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) corn flake crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1 teasponn cinnamin
- Mix all ingredients (except topping) in a large bowl.
- Pour in Pyrex dish.
- Put in fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Make sure there is a lot of loose juice around the noodles.
- When ready to bake, mix toppings and put on top of kugel, then dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 1/2 hours, until golden brown.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.