Print Friendly Recipe
- Moist and yummy
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 3 large very ripe bananas,mashed
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs,beaten
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate chips,and
- or 1 cupchopped nuts
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- In a large bowl, stir together sugar,bananas, oil and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minute in preheated, 325 degree (175 C.) oven.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- It's easy to double this recipe, so bake 2 and freeze one.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.