Print Friendly Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup (225 ml) Peanut Butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- Pre - heat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Beat the egg .
- Mix all three ingredients together .
- Place blobs of cookie dough on a greased cookie sheet in any size you like .
- Flatten with fork covered in flour in normal peanut butter cookie pattern .
- Bake in oven for 8 - 10 minutes .
- Very simple but moist and yummy .Don't burn as they taste better .
Precision - Measure the ingredients .
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.