Print Friendly Recipe
- QVC Cookbook
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 pkg vanilla pudding (large box, not instant)
- 3 tsp (15 ml) milk
- Thaw frozen bread dough.
- Grease 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Tear 1 loaf bread dough into pieces and place in pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over pieces.
- Mix together butter, brown sugar, pudding mix and milk.
- Pour over pieces of bread dough.
- Tear second loaf of dough and put on top of first loaf (try to fill in empty spots).
- Let rise four hours. Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes (very important) and flip over onto cookie sheet.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.