Print Friendly Recipe
- Meatloaf rolled up provolone and American cheese
- susan s.
Serves/Makes:4 large servings
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground pork
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 10 mushrooms, diced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ketchup
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bread crumbs
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices American cheese
- 3 slices ham
- 1 large pkg spinach cooked
- Mix all the ingredients except ham, cheese, and spinach.
- Roll out to be about 10 inches by 14 inches.
- Layer ham on top, next layer provolone, next spinach, and final layer American cheese.
- Roll up and seal up meatloaf ends.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 1 hour and enjoy.
- My sister sharon loves this!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.