Print Friendly Recipe
- Indian tea and milk beverage
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) allspice berries (whole)
- 7 cloves (whole)
- 10 white cardamom pods (lightly crushed)
- 6 pieces candied ginger; chopped coarsely
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black peppercorns
- 3 vanilla beans chopped into small peices
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) strong black tea leaves
- Mix all ingredients in a large glass jar.
- Let the ingredients "get used to one another" for about a week.
- Shake the jar occasionally.
- After this time it is ready to use.
- To prepare:
- Use 1 tbsp (15 ml) of this mixture in 1 cup (225 ml) of boiling water. let steep 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat or steam your milk until hot.
- Combine and enjoy :)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.