Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 9x13 inch pan
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix, or lemon cake mix
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg lemon jello
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cold water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon juice
- scant 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar.
- Beat all ingredients for about 2 minutes with electric mixer.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-40 minutes.
- When cake comes out of oven poke holes in it with tooth pick or fork.
- Mix ingredeients together.
- Pour over cake. It will go down into the holes.
- This cake is like a sponge cake.
My mother used to make it all the time.
Really great treat.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.