Print Friendly Recipe
- A lemon-soy marinade for beef, pork, or chicken.
- Charlene Collins and Favorite Brand Name Cookbook
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Realemon Lemon Juice from concentrate
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). ketchup
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- In large shallow dish or plastic bag combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Add beef, pork or chicken.
- Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat and cook as desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.