Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 8 pork chops
- bread crumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 1 package stuffing mix, prepared as directed
- Mix flour, bread crumbs, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Preheat oil.
- Mix up egg with fork.
- Dip pork chops in egg.
- Dip pork chops in flour mixture.
- Fry pork chops.
- Prepare stuffing.
- Place pork chops on top of stuffing in pan.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and one can of milk, then pour over top of pork chops and stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1/2 hour.
- Don't know the origin of recipe. Also a great way to serve chicken.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.