Print Friendly Recipe
- angie jacks
Serves/Makes:9 x 13 cake
- 1 and 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour milk
- 1 and 1/2 VERY RIPE bananas
- Mix and cream together first 3 ingredients.
- Then add next 7 ingredients.
- One at a time.
- To make sour milk add 1 tsp (5 ml) vinegar to milk.
- Banana peelings should be black for cake to be moist.
- Put into a 9 inch x 13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-35 min.
- Use mixture of 1/2 cup (125 ml) of powdered sugar, 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla and 3 tbsp (45 ml) of milk for icing.
- Mix all together. Pour over cake while cake is warm not hot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.