Print Friendly Recipe
- Rainy Mountain Gardens
- 4 cups (950 ml) cooked tri-colored pasta
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced olives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped prepared sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pinenuts, roasted
- 1 cup (225 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil
- Toss all ingredients.
- May be prepared several hours ahead of time.
- I have substited tortellini for the pasta, and varied the ingredients
with good results.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.