Print Friendly Recipe
- A hearty dish that can be baked in the oven or in the crock pot.
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). hamburger, browned
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). bacon, cut up
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) catsup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 1 can pork and beans, drained
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can baby lima beans, drained
- Mix all ingredients and bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 40 minutes.
- You can also cook on low for 2-3 hours in a crock pot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.