Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy, Crock Pot Meal
- John Shultz
- 1 lb (.5 kg). round steak
- 1 can beefy mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- hot mashed potatoes
- Cut meat into 2 inch squares; salt and pepper.
- Brown round steak in skillet.
- Drain, then put all ingredients in crock pot on low for about 3 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
- This is my favorite meal to fix my wife and kids. I just add corn or peas
and mashed potatoes to make a meal.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.