Print Friendly Recipe
- Marinated BBQ Chicken with a most unusual ingredient
- John's Kitchen
- 1 cut-up chicken fryer
- 1 cup (225 ml) ketchup
- 12 oz (336 grm). Coke (not diet)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- Combine Coke, ketchup, pepper and garlic powder in marinading dish.
- Place chicken in marinate and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Cook on BBQ grill until meat starts to separate from bone.
- This marinate is especially good for for tenderizing tough chicken.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.